Monday, October 22, 2007

Where did it go?

So, I puruse the Virtual Stitch n Bitch Forum daily. Until the last few days...it is in maintenance mode!! Where did you go my friendly forum? I feel as though I have lost touch with a group of long time friends, with no one to turn to for lovely pattern advice, finished objects, and the general day to day discussion of knitting. To Miss Debbie Stoller (who, if she read my blog, I would just die of excitement, but there's a chance!) please bring back the forum soon!! I miss it and everyone who posts on the forum.

Maybe Ravelry did this to our lovely forum! On that note, I checked my status today...

You signed up on September 11, 2007
You are #32304 on the list.
359 people are ahead of you in line.
14643 people are behind you in line.
65% of the list has been invited so far

ANY DAY NOW!! But, I promise not to abandon my first knitting forum! Hope to see you all back at SnB very soon!!

2 comments:

Qutecowgirl said...

I was thinking the same thing. I go on there at least once a day. I feel so cut off!! = (


Hope all is well = )

Unknown said...

hey, just snooping around on the internets and i came across your post. you know the forum is up,right? find it at http://www.knithappens.com/snbforum
y'all come back now, y'hear?