Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Zip, Zero, Zilch

This is basically where my knitting has gone in the last week and a half....nowhere!! I have made very little progress on things. The most progress I have made was on my Tree Jacket. I finally figured out some problems that I was having on sizing and have moved on to the body of the sweater. I am pretty happy with that!

I just read on the Harlot's blog that there are only 42 days left for Xmas knitting!!! Not including today or Xmas Day....HOLY CRAP!!! I have so much to do yet, and nothing is getting done! So, all other non-Xmas related item have been placed in timeout, reluctantly. I have one and one half socks to finish for my mom, a heel turn and leg on 2 socks for my dad, the majority of a scarf for the new future in-law, my sister's fiance, and all the embroidery and lining of the bag for my sister. Now, I know that there are knitters out there thinking this could all be done in less than 2 weeks, but I am a distractable knitter. Right now being the perfect example...what am I doing on the computer, Ravelry, blog-stalking, blogging, checking my email for the 52nd time today?? I drive myself crazy sometimes!!

Well, hopefully I will have some FOs in the next week or two, so I will post when I have something postworthy to tell you all! Otherwise, if you happen to see me on Ravelry, send me a message to kick me in the butt and get knitting!!

No comments: