Monday, February 26, 2007

Welcome to my adventure in blogging!!

Well, I must say this is an extremely new thing for me. I have never actually felt the desire/need to post my thoughts online before...however, I think that there just might be someone out there who might find my thoughts somewhat interesting. Since this site will relate mostly to knitting, I will probably be attracting the attention of mostly fellow females interested in knitting. I look forward to meeting anyone out there who might find my ramblings interesting, soothing, annoying, funny, silly, or any other adjective you might use to describe this space. And I hope to meet a diverse group of knitters willing to share tips and experiences associated with knitting.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Yeah I'm with you on the whole Not wanting to keep track of anything idea. But with crocheting and knitting you almost have to. Keeping track of your yarn, WIP's, UFO's, and progress just get a little too much if you try to do it all in your head.